[预订酒店英文情景对话阅读]预订酒店英文对话3篇

时间:2024-02-28 07:00:28 作者:皮皮侠 字数:8367字

  下面是范文网小编收集的[预订酒店英文情景对话阅读]预订酒店英文对话3篇 酒店预订的英文对话,供大家阅读。

[预订酒店英文情景对话阅读]预订酒店英文对话1

  A:Room Reservations.Good afternoon.

  B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

  A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?

  B:What's the price difference?

  A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

  B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

  A: How long will you be staying?

  B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

  A: That will be five nights, sir.Thank you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

  B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.

  A: Good-bye.

  看了“预订酒店英文情景对话”的人还看了:

1.关于酒店预订英语对话阅读

2.酒店英文情景对话阅读

3.预订酒店英语对话稿精选

4.预订酒店英文情景对话

5.酒店常用英语对话阅读

[预订酒店英文情景对话阅读]预订酒店英文对话2

  R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客

  R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?

  您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?

  G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

  我想预订一个房间。

  R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

  谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?

  G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

  R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。

  G:A Twin,please.

  R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

  请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?

  G:Ok, I’ll take it.

  好的,我订了。

  R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

  谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

  G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

  没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.

  R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

  艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?

  G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

  两个 A,R,O,N。

  R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

  两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?

  G:Around 9 p.m.

  大约晚上 9 点。

  R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

  约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?

  G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

  好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?

  R:Yes. May I know the number?

  接受,请问信用卡号是多少?

  G:It’s 134986

  号码是 134986.

  R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

  谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

[预订酒店英文情景对话阅读]预订酒店英文对话3

  Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我将会住很长一段时间的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  请问套房多少钱呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

  您订的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服务费吗?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服务费。

  C: Meals included?

  餐费有包含在内吗?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

  C: What services come with that?

  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前预付吗?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在几楼呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它们之间有什么不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一间更安静?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之后都没有房间了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,谢谢,再见。